study in canada Without IELTS Universities 2023
Canada Universities without IELTS Requirement 2023: Are you dreaming of Study in Canada without IELTS ? But if you are afraid of IELTS, don’t worry because this post will vanish all your worries. We have brought you multiple opportunities to apply to the Top Universities in Canada, and that so without IELTS. As long as you hold IELTS Alternatives certificates, you don’t have to worry about anything else because these scholarships will accept all other English language Proficiency certificates and don’t consider IELTS a mandatory course.
Canada is considered one of the top Study Destinations for all international candidates. Everyone’s priority is always to get a chance to acquire higher education in Canada. Because Canada provides many facilities for the betterment of their educational institutions, you can also apply for Scholarships in Canadian Universities and obtain a wealth of education for your future.
To help achieve the goals, the Government of Canada has taken the initiative to promote education and support potential students who want to acquire an education. Still, their financial instability doesn’t allow them to reach their goals. The government of Canada is funding all the Scholarships with the help of other renowned Canadian Universities. These scholarships are available to all nationalities, and you can apply for any degree level and field of Study.
Canada Universities without IELTS Requirement 2023 Details
- Canada Universities without IELTS requirements 2023 details
- benefits of scholarships in Canadaian universites 2023
- IELTS requirements for Canada
- list of canadian universities offering scholarships wihtout IELTS
- scholarships in canadian universities 2023
- 1-Universities of British columbia scholarships
- 2-McGill University scholarships.
- 3-University of Montereal scholarships
- 4-McMaster University scholarships
- 5-Merit scholarships from Quebec government
- 6-University of Toronto scholarships.
- 7- University of Alberta scholarships
- 8-Queen ‘s International D isttinct tion scholarships
- 9-Presiden’s International Distinction scholarships
- 10-western university scholarships
- 11-simon Fraser university scholarships
- Eligibility criteria for scholarships in Canada
- Required documents for scholarships in canada.
- Country: Canada
- Institutes: Multiple
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Programs Available: Multiple
Benefits of Scholarships in Canadian Universities 2023.
These scholarships are great in every expect, and some of these scholarships cover the following expenses;
- Tuition fee
- Housing support
- Monthly Stipends
- Travel expenses
- Health insurance
- Research project coverage
- Meal coverage
- Study abroad tours and
- Accident coverage.
IELTS requirements for Canada:
You can apply to Canadian Universities without IELTS requirements. All you need to do is submit any other alternative certificates of IELTS, such as,
- CAEL assessment
- Cambridge English Certificates
List of Canadian Universities Offering Scholarships without IELTS.
The following Universities are offering scholarship opportunities without IELTS requirements to all international candidates, such as;
- Cambrian University
- Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Brandon University
- Brock University
- University of Waterloo
- McGill University
- University of Guelph
- University of Ottawa
- Okanagan College
- University of Saskatchewan
- Concordia University
- Algoma University
- Carleton University
- Seneca College
- University of Winnipeg
Scholarships in Canadian Universities 2023.
In this list, you will find all the great Scholarships in Canadian Universities; these scholarships don’t require IELTS exam scores, so you can apply without IELTS. Such as;
#1.Universities of British columbia scholarships
The University of British Columbia Scholarships is for all international students and are available at almost every degree level. You can apply for the following scholarships;
- International Major Entrance Scholarships
- International Community Achievement Award
#2.McGill University scholarships.
You can apply for McGill University Scholarships for all degree levels and fields of Study under the following Scholarships;
- Entrance Scholarships
- Financial Aid Awards
#3. University of Montereal scholarship
The University of Montreal offers fully and partially funded scholarships for all degree levels.
#4. McMaster University scholarships
Mc Master University scholarships are available for all international candidates under the following names;
- Mary Tremblay Academic Grant
- Renaissance Awards worth $25,000
- Provost Entrance Scholarships
#5. Merit Scholarships from Québec Government.
These scholarships are available for Doctoral degree programs and are worth around $25,000. For post-doctoral degree programs, the Scholarships are worth about $35,000. The students are also awarded a worth of $1,000 for living expenses.
#6. university of Alberta scholarships
You can apply for any degree program under the following scholarships;
- May Quon Undergraduate Scholarships
- Gold Entrance Scholarships
- University of Alberta International Admission Scholarships
#7.University of Toronto
You can apply for University of Toronto Scholarships for the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degree programs Under the following Scholarships;
- The Jacqueline Helen Perry Memorial Awards
- University of Toronto Scholars and President’s Excellence Awards
#8. Queen’s University International Admission Scholarships
These scholarships vary depending on the degree levels and values. You can apply for the Scholarship under the following names;
- Queen’s University International Admission Scholarships
- Principal Scholarship
- Chancellor Scholarship
#9. President’s International Distinction Scholarships.
The President’s International Distinction Scholarships are worth $120,000 and are open for students in their first year of the undergraduate program. It is one of the biggest Scholarship programs in Canada.
#10. Western University Scholarships .
You can apply for Western University Scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degree programs Under the following Scholarships;
- Western Scholarship Distinction
- Western Scholarships of Excellence
- Western Admission Scholarship
#11. University of Calgary
You can apply for various scholarships offered by the University of Calgary, such as;
- International Entrance Scholarship
- International Undergraduate Awards
- Tuition Reinvestment Bursaries
- International Student-Athlete Awards.
#12. Senator Frank Carrel Merit Scholarships.
If you have a GPA of 3.5, you can apply for Senator Frank Carrel’s Merit Scholarship. If you have a 3.4 GPA, you will be awarded the 20,000 value scholarship, and the value of the Scholarship decreases with the GPA.
#13. Banting Postgraduate Fellowship.
The worth of $140,000 scholarships is offered for post-doctoral degree programs. It is one of the biggest Scholarships funded by the Government of Canada.
#14. Simon Fraser University Scholarships .
All international candidates can apply for Simon Fraser University Scholarships in all degree levels under the following scholarships;
- Biological Sciences Merit Scholarships
- Academy to the Community Award
- Adrian Lavigne Women’s Softball Awards
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada
These scholarships are based on the following criteria;
- Academic excellence
- Merit-based Scholarships
- Need-based Scholarship
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships
- Research-based scholarships
- You must also provide English language Proficiency certificates.
Required Documents for Scholarships in Canada
- Transcripts Records
- English language Proficiency test
- Bank statements
- Degree certificates
- Proof of income
- Scholarship CV
- Grade sheets
- Reference letter
- Statement of intent
- Motivation letter
- Citizenship status records.
In this post, we have gathered information regarding the Canadian universities that are offering admission to international students without the IELTS requirement. If you are planning for your Higher education in Canada, then this is something you should not miss out on. click here
If you want to study in Canada , then don’t miss out on this. contact ASHS Consultant