Fully-Funded Singapore Scholarship for international students who have never had the opportunity to study in Singapore are eligible for the merit-based Singapore International Graduate Award. It is a fantastic chance for those who desire to pursue their PhD overseas. The SINGA scholarship will pay for all of the housing costs and tuition. All of your coursework will be conducted in English. Under this Fully-Funded Singapore scholarship program, international students may pursue a PhD in science and technology at prestigious institutions in Singapore. Students must, however, apply for a full-time research program because part-time studies are not supported by this award.
also visit Scholarship in Italy without IELTS
Eligibility for fully funded Singapore scholarships.
- All international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results can apply.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Good reports from academic referees.
- criteria based on current scholarship policies. These policies may be changed from time to time without notice.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree when applying for the SINGA program.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- There is no specific requirement for English Proficiency. However, the university may require the certificate.
- Applicants applying for PhD in Science and Engineering are eligible only.
- PhD applicants applying for humanities, arts and other fields are not eligible for the SINGA award.
How To Apply
- First, you have to search PhD project. Go to the research area and select the research project that interests you.
- Prepare all required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of the request. Do not send hard copies of your documents to the SINGA office. You must submit all documents online with your Singa application.
- Referees must submit the reference letters directly to the SINGA portal.
- The application process will complete only once at least the referees submit reference letters.
- Make sure to apply at least two weeks before the deadline because once the application is submitted and your referees receive an email, they will have seven days to complete and send the reference letters.
- The application deadline for the Singapore International Graduate Award is 1 June 2023 for January 2024 intake.
- An identification card or passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- ALL transcripts must be in English translation.
- Academic transcripts of bachelor and/or master.
- Bachelor’s certificate/displacement (s) or a certification letter from the university in your application if your certificate/displacement has not yet been awarded.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the arbitrators).
Benefits of Fully-Funded Singapore Scholarship
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- One-time payment allowance of $1,000.
- Moreover, a single air allowance of up to $1,500.
- In addition, a monthly stipend of $2,000 that will increase to $2,200 after the passing of the Qualification.
- Furthermore, it is an excellent opportunity to study in an Asian country without spending a penny.
- Complete PhD degree abroad.
- Exposure to international labs and research systems.
For more information Click here