Fully-Funded Scholarship in Belgium for International students who desire to study for a doctorate in Europe might take advantage of the Ghent University Scholarships 2023–2024. The scholarship offered by Ghent University draws outstanding minds from all around the world. Fully-Funded Scholarship in Belgium gives them the chance to get real-world experience by enabling them to play an important role in a diverse community of researchers. Additionally, it enables candidates to expand their knowledge by engaging in various research initiatives under the supervision of leading professionals.
Additionally, students are permitted to conduct their doctoral research in the North for the first 24 months of this fully funded program, after which they are required to conduct their research in the South for the last 24 months. International PhD scholarships in Europe assist ambitious individuals in launching their careers and changing the world. Numerous global issues, including those relating to health, food and water security, climate change, and other environmental concerns, are causing havoc everywhere. The research community at Ghent University is eager to develop answers to the aforementioned difficult global issues. The Ghent campus works to develop a creative, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and dynamic workforce in molecular biotechnology, food technology, and environmental technology
also apply for Fully-Funded Singapore Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for fully funded scholarship in Belgium
- Applicants must belong to one of the developing countries mentioned above.
- They shall submit a joint research proposal, including the supervisor of Partner University and Ghent University.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Exchange students cannot apply for this scholarship.
- They must agree to the mobility scheme of the PhD scholarship in Belgium.
- Their first research stay must start between 1 October 2023 and 29 February 2024.
How To Apply for fully funded scholarship in Belgium
- The application process is online.
- Applicants must fill out the form in English and submit it
- Advice on the applicant, stating the supervisors’ opinion on the applicant’s capability as a future researcher.
- Advice on the ethical and biosafety context of the proposed research project
- The deadline for the Ghent University Scholarships is 2 February 2023.
Benefits of fully funded scholarships in Belgium
- A tuition fee waiver for 24 months will be provided.
- €310 monthly expense for research.
- Travel budget of about €8000.
- Furthermore, it is a good opportunity for international students to study at a top university.
- Explore and conduct research in Europe.
For more information contact ASHS Consultants