Tampere University Fully-Funded Finland Scholarships
Fully-Funded Finland Scholarships for overseas students who intend to enroll in undergraduate and graduate studies, Tampere University Scholarships 2023 are available. It offers a range of academic specialties. Financial aid is provided to international students who wish to enroll in the University of Tampere’s Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs through this fully supported scholarship program. In Finland, scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate study cover all tuition costs. With the help of this scholarship, international students will be able to afford high-quality education. Tampere University aspires to honor ambitious and high achievers.
Tampere University of Applied Sciences is an educational organization in Finland. It consists of seven different schools. The University also has a research network and is honored to be ranked for the number of scientific awards to its name. Despite being surrounded by beautiful nature, Finland is a perfect location to learn and live.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit your application is 18th January, 2023.
Benefits Fully-Funded Finland Scholarships
- This scholarship will cover a full tuition fee waiver.
- Finland scholarships will include a €5000 relocation grant, which will be paid to the Student’s Finnish bank account after the Student has arrived at Tampere University.
- Tampere University awards a tuition fee scholarship for the second year of studies to scholarship students.
- This scholarship will cover 100 % of tuition fees in the second year
Field of Study
- Administrative Sciences, Sustainable Urban Development
- Computing and Electrical Engineering, Science and Engineering
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Social Sciences, Sustainable Urban Development
- Technology, Sustainable Urban Development
- Sustainable Architecture
- Factory Automation and Robotics
- Teaching, Learning and Media Education
- Engineering Materials Science
- Photonics Technologies
- Environmental Engineering
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Biomedical Micro- and Nanodevices
- Health Technology and Informatics
- Biomedical Technology
- Data Science
- Human-Technology Interaction
- Human-Technology Interaction
- Signal Processing and Machine Learning
- Software, Web & Cloud
- Statistical Data Analytics
- Power Electronics and Electromechanics
- Intelligent Grids, Master of Science
- Wireless Communications and RF Systems
- Game Studies
- Sustainable Digital Life
- Communication Systems and Networks
- Embedded Systems, Master of Science
- Information Security
- Business and technology
- Social Science
- This international scholarship is open to international/ Pakistani students.
- Students must be accepted into an undergraduate degree or Master’s program at the University.
- Master’s programs taught in English consist of two parts. Students must meet both to be considered eligible.
- Tampere University’s general eligibility criteria
- Program-specific eligibility criteria
General Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for a Master’s Program at Tampere University:
- Students must have Bachelor’s degree.
- If Student’s Bachelor’s degree is completed in a university outside Finland, they should provide eligibility for equivalent University master’s degree studies.
- Degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits, three to four years of full-time study.
- Students must submit a degree from a recognized institution of higher education.
- Students must have a good command of the English language.
Program-Specific Eligibility Criteria
When applying for a Master’s scholarship at Tampere University, the Student must submit the following:
- Evidence of good command of the English language.
- Students have two options for demonstrating their English language proficiency:
- Language tests or previous studies are also considered.
- Tests and required minimum results are as follow:
- TOEFL iBT online version: 92 overall with a minimum of 20 in each section.PTE Academic: 62 overall below 42.
- C1 Advanced, previous as CAE: C
- C2 Proficiency, previous as CPE: C1
- National Certificate of Language Proficiency in English Proficiency level 5 on all the sub-tests (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
- Students can prove their language skills without a language test if they have completed an upper-secondary degree or a university program in English as the language of instruction in an EU/EEA country, USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, Switzerland or New Zealand.
How To Apply fully funded scholarships
- The application process for the Tampere University Scholarships is online.
- Applicants must apply for the scholarship and admission at once and indicate interest for the scholarship in the application.
- Students can apply for the Tampere University Scholarship program and Finland scholarships with the same online application for admission.
- International students are required to indicate which scholarship they want to apply for.
- However, no additional attachments are required for the scholarship application.
- In the scholarship application letter, students shall describe their interest and motivation for the program they have applied for.